This Week I shall Mostly Be ReadingBonkers by Jennifer Saunders; The Demon Headmaster by Gillian Cross; Pig-Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman; Bedsit Disco Queen by Tracey Thorn; The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion; Theodore Boone by John Grisham; The Days of Anna Madrigal by Armistead Maupin; The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore; The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick; Life by Keith Richards; Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett; The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie; High Street by J.M. Richards and Eric Ravilious; Christmas Pudding by Nancy Mitford; The End of Mr Y. by Scarlett Thomas; Every Day by David Leviathan; Myra Breckinridge by Gore Vidal; Dr. Yes by Colin Bateman; How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran; St Bartholomew's Man by Mary Delorme
The Book I Shall Mostly Be Lusting After This Week Is…The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker
- Bethnal Green Museum of Childhood. Discussion behind us in cafe. Would Douglas Adams have been disappointed by smart phones? 1 day ago
- Oscar: You should never, ever sneak up on a French Bulldog 2 days ago
- Tallulah: oh no! I think I've fractured my spleen! 2 days ago
- Overheard at lunch: 'he is the stupidest man I have ever met...and he has a big, fat head. He is a big man. Very stupid.' 2 days ago
- Late lunch at Lemonia, Primrose Hill. Sun is shining, houmous is on the wing. All is good. 2 days ago
The Copyright ThingAll text belongs to me. Should you wish to use any of it please ask me nicely. Thank you.