This Week I shall Mostly Be ReadingBonkers by Jennifer Saunders; The Demon Headmaster by Gillian Cross; Pig-Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman; Bedsit Disco Queen by Tracey Thorn; The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion; Theodore Boone by John Grisham; The Days of Anna Madrigal by Armistead Maupin; The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore; The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick; Life by Keith Richards; Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett; The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie; High Street by J.M. Richards and Eric Ravilious; Christmas Pudding by Nancy Mitford; The End of Mr Y. by Scarlett Thomas; Every Day by David Leviathan; Myra Breckinridge by Gore Vidal; Dr. Yes by Colin Bateman; How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran; St Bartholomew's Man by Mary Delorme
The Book I Shall Mostly Be Lusting After This Week Is…The Golem and the Djinni by Helene Wecker
- @chippolartar @carolematthews I saw this. I can't decide which one I would want if I had the money. Tough call. 5 hours ago
- Oscar: Today we learned about light and shadows. Shadows are tricky, they're always sneaking up behind you. 6 hours ago
- RT @getintofilm: Watch Neil Gaiman talk about the making of Coraline, part of our #LAIKA strand at the Into Film Festival http://t.co/8ndvr… 7 hours ago
- @hotpatooties have Marmite. You will feel better. Also you might be able to use it to stick your phone back together. 8 hours ago
- @JoanneWheatley steadily eating my way through your spiced apple cake that I made with my own home grown apples. Lovely recipe. x 8 hours ago
The Copyright ThingAll text belongs to me. Should you wish to use any of it please ask me nicely. Thank you.